Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

  
My Pinterest-inspired Valentine creation -- I guess I can't store it in the attic in the Texas heat, though. This was a fun project, but not so much a kid project. The girls helped sort the crayon colors and help the hair dryer for a moment, but the glueing and melting was mostly on me.

We'll have a normal evening at home, but the girls are getting jewelry! I figured I could set the bar high for future beaus. Actually, Caroline is getting some earrings now that she has pierced ears and only two more weeks until she can change them out. Elizabeth is getting a jewelry box (since her sister is not happy about sharing hers.)

John and I are going to a murder mystery dinner Saturday. I'm pretty excited as I've always wanted to do one of these. We have some friends from church in the Round Rock Community Choir, and they are putting it on. It's a high school reunion them. It'll be a good time!

 

No comments: